Everyday, Give Yourself A Present...

Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm Making My Lunch!!! Sandwiches Time 99.9FM 1st Show Success!!! Podcast Up Friday 4/2


Last night marked my official return to the Pirate airwaves and what nerdfest it was, clocking in at just under 4 hours! I just couldn't stop spinning and sampling and the next thing i knew it was 1am. I was ecstatic, anxious and frustrated, under-prepared over-caffeinated, trying not to spill my tasty beverage while struggling to find the next record to throw on next because the lame sample I cued up wasn't the right one and it's come to an unforeseen dramatic pause in the movie and its been the equivalent of dead air for the better part of a minute, all the while praying that the CD I cued up isn't thrashed too bad to play. I was so happy. I missed the radio so goddamn much. Thanks to Red Rasta (RIP Downbeat) for showing me the ropes and helping me record this travesty for future humiliation when its finally podcasted. This first episode of Sandwiches Time will be uploaded soon over at Specialagent-Dalecooper.podomatic.com! Its a long name but its worth the finger work I swear. Just follow the link in the sidebar, but i must warn you, there's nothing there yet. This episode will be up by tomorrow and if all goes according to my master plan, there will be a new show podcast every week and world domination will come soon aft....maybe I shouldn't mention the latter part....

Just a quick note: Free Radio Santa Cruz aka FreakRadio celebrated their 15 year anniversary last night. Check out the story on the Indybay news feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment